A Message from the Chief Administrator
It is the mission of Educational Service Unit 9 to Educate, Empower, and Inspire Lifelong Learners.
Educational Service Units are required to be accredited every five years. Educational Service Unit 9 completed the rigorous AdvancEd accreditation process for the 2014-2019 cycle in the spring of 2019 and subsequently received the highest level of accreditation. The final report from that visit is available through a link on the right side. In the coming year, Educational Service Unit 9, along with all stakeholders, will create a new shared vision and strategic plan that will ensure internal and external growth for the organization and have a positive impact on the districts, staff members, and students we serve.
On behalf of the Educational Service Unit 9 Board, I thank you for taking the time to review this report.
Educational Service Unit 9
- AdvancED Engagement Review Final Accreditation Report (PDF) – April 1-3, 2019
- Master External Visitation Report (PDF)
- 2018-2019 ESU9 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2017-2018 ESU9 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2016-2017 ESU9 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2015-16 ESU9 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2014-15- ESU9 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2014-19 Goals (PDF)