A Message from the Chief Administrator
Educational Service Units are required to be accredited every five years. Educational Service Unit 9 completed the rigorous AdvancEd accreditation process for the 2014-2019 cycle in the spring of 2019 and subsequently received the highest level of accreditation. The final report from that visit is available through a link on the right side. Since the beginning of the new accreditation cycle in the fall of 2019, Educational Service Unit 9, along with all stakeholders, has created a new shared mission and vision to ensure internal and external growth for the organization and have a positive impact on the districts, staff members, and students we serve.
The Mission of ESU 9 is:
Educate, Empower, and Support
The Vision of ESU 9 is:
Serving our school communities by providing excellence, inspiration, and innovation.
The Goal of ESU 9 in this cycle is:
Establish and maintain effective systems to demonstrate credibility and build relationships with school communities and staff.
- AdvancED Engagement Review Final Accreditation Report (PDF) – April 1-3, 2019
- Master External Visitation Report (PDF)
- 2018-2019 ESU9 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2017-2018 ESU9 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2016-2017 ESU9 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2015-16 ESU9 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2014-15- ESU9 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2014-19 Goals (PDF)