ESU 9 Policies
- Board Policies – Originally Adopted May 20, 2019
(Download in PDF Format)
- 01 – Unit Organization
- (last revision date: 07/15/2019)
- 02 – Board Meetings
- (adopted 05/20/2019)
- 03 – Services and Operations
- (last revision date(s): 08/17/2020; 10/19/2020)
- 04 – Personnel
- (last revision date(s): 08/19/2019; 10/19/2020)
- 05 – Equity and Legal Compliance
- (last revision date(s): 03/16/2020; 09/14/2020; 10/19/2020)
- 01 – Unit Organization
- Administrative Policies are available for viewing upon request. Call 402-463-5611 ext. 140.
Voting Districts represented by ESU 9 Board Members
Click on map for larger view.
Click photo grid to enlarge.
Photos updated: August 17, 2020.
Voting District 4
Voting District 8
Voting District 6
Voting District 1
Voting District 2
Voting District 3
Voting District 5
Voting District 7
Policies of the Board of Educational Service Unit 9
Hastings, Nebraska 68901
The official board policy of the Board of Educational Service Unit 9 shall be the policy handbook maintained in the administrator’s office and identified in writing as such on the cover of the board policy manual. In the event any issue arises concerning which version or versions of a policy present themselves, the board shall be governed by the terms of the board policy handbook located and kept current in the office of the administrator of Educational Service Unit 9.
The ESU 9 Board Policies are available for viewing here in PDF Format.
- 01 – Unit Organization (last revision date: 07/15/2019)
- 02 – Board Meetings (adopted 05/20/2019)
- 03 – Services and Operations (last revision date: 12/16/2019)
- 04 – Personnel (last revision date: 08/19/2019)
- 05 – Equity and Legal Compliance (last revision date: 03/16/2020)
These Board Policies were initially adopted May 20, 2019.
The ESU 9 Administrative Policies are available for reviewing upon request. Call 402-463-5611 ext. 140.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader , if you do not already have it on your computer, for a better viewing experience of the Board Policies and/or the Administrative Policies.
Contact a Board Member
If you would like to contact any of the Educational Service Unit 9’s Board Members, please use the contact form below. Enter your name, email address, subject and message in the appropriate fields. In the To: field, click in the box and choose one for name from the dropdown list for each person you want to send a message to. Then click Send and a message will be sent to the appropriate board member(s).