- This event has passed.
June 7, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Target Audience: Science Teachers (K-8)
Purpose and Agenda Items:
* In depth look at Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
* How to read NGSS standards and make sense of the information
* 3D lesson modeled and explained
* Supportive resources for 3D Learning experiences
* What does it mean when looking at curricular options when it is stated “NGSS aligned?”
Please Note: In order to take this course for 1 hour college credit, participants must also attend Argument Driven Inquiry on June 8.
Persons taking this course for college credit will also be charged the ESU 9 registration fee.
Stipends are available for Title II-A consortium member districts (Core Content Area and Sped Teachers if you are NOT taking it for credit). Title II-A consortium districts include: Adams Central, Blue Hill, Doniphan-Trumbull, Giltner, Harvard, Kenesaw, Red Cloud, Silver Lake, and Sutton.