- This event has passed.
June 15, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
ESU 9 WELCOMES K-12 EDUCATORS OF ALL CONTENT AREAS!
Curriculum matters! Join Amy Schultz and Kristen Slechta on a synchronous Zoom for the first half of the day from 9:00 – 11:30 a.m. to explore protocols and resources. The second half of the day is work time! Amy and Kristen are available from 12:30 – 3:30 p.m. with open office hours on the same Zoom link.
Consider your curricular journey and ways to enhance your curriculum, instruction, and assessment practices:
* State Standards Prioritization
* Curriculum Alignment
* Curricular Scope and Sequence
* Review and Analysis of Instructional Materials
* State Assessment Updates & Assessment Design
* Learning Goals and Success Criteria
* College and Career Readiness
*1 Credit Hour available through Hastings College – $225
**Must attend day one and log an additional 7.5 hours of curriculum work.
$125 stipend is available for teachers from Title II-A Consortium Member Schools: Adams Central, Blue Hill, Doniphan-Trumbull, Giltner, Kenesaw, Red Cloud, Silver Lake, and Sutton.