HRS in Action
October 21 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
HRS in Action: Level 1 and Level 2
Now that you have begun the High Reliability Schools journey, it’s time to evaluate your current Level 1 status. Join Toby Boss from ESU 6 and the ESU 9 Professional Learning Team as we support and guide your HRS action steps.
The highlights of the day include:
* Utilizing the HRS Model as a Common Language for School Improvement
* Level 1 Mock Certification – experience the steps of a certification process
* Level 1 Moodle Tutorial – NEW option where you can provide certification evidence over time and not host one big event.
* Work time with your team to move forward in the process
* Preview Level 2 (Effective Teaching in Every Classroom)
What to bring?
* Level 1 Survey Results
* Level 1 Evidence
Who should attend?
Teacher Leaders (on SIP team)